Deadline to apply: Sunday, 4th April 2021 (CLOSED)
We are looking for 6 participants + 1 group leader for the Youth Exchange “European Solidarity” which will take place in Bansko – Bulgaria, from 17th to 25th of May 2021.
The exchange “European Solidarity” is a project that gathers youth from 6 different countries: Bulgaria, Italy, Romania, Latvia, Poland and Spain in Bansko, Bulgaria. In total there will be 42 participants from 18 to 30 years old.
The methodology used is entirely based on the non-formal education approach that will increase the exchange between participants through various tools such as role plays, theaters, simulations, team buildings, presentations, creative discussions, etc. The exchange will give the participants certain skills that can be used later in the world of work.
Project organized by the hosting organization Alternativi International where 2Europia is the Spanish partner. Here you can read a description of the project. Please, read it carefully and if you are interested to go!
This YE aim not only to provide participants with training and skills, but to foster a sense of initiative, a desire for volunteering and active participation in European civil society, an awareness of the meaning of volunteering as a symbol of solidarity, the importance of European values and a sense of belonging to the European family. In this way, we strive for a long lasting effect by applying and multiplying these attitudes, skills and knowledge.
- To raise awareness among young people about European topics.
- What is European citizenship, European values, and by sharing the experience of their peers , to embrace European values and ideas, to realize the true meaning of volunteering as a symbol of solidarity and, above all, to feel proud Europeans. Тhe young people will become aware of volunteering.
- Its benefits for personal and social and community development, its importance to the community, how volunteering help solving certain social issues, will become aware of the volunteering as a core value; the project will encourage their volunteer spirit, desire and motivation to be active in the community through volunteering. Realizing the nature of volunteering, accepting it as a value, encouraging the volunteering spirit, desire and motivation to participate in volunteering activities and initiatives is an outcome we expect, not only from the participants themselves, but also for the target groups of the follow
- Up activities. Following these, we expect an increase in the number of volunteers for our partner organizations at the local level, as well as subsequently those who wish to become part of the ESC.
Main objectives of the project:
- To encourage understanding of young people of the European Union and European citizenship
- Encourage sense of belonging to the principles of the European Union and its values
- Raising awareness on volunteering benefits for personal and community development
- Embrace volunteering and encourage active participation of young people in civil society
- Introduce young people the opportunities given by Erasmus+ program and European solidarity corps and encourage their participation.
We are looking for 6 participants +1 group leader with the following profile:
- Young people at age 18 – 30, group leader could be over 30.
- Interested in european values.
- All participants must be currently residing in Spain and be able to prove it if needed with documents.
2 people accommodate in 1 room, outdoor activities when weather permeated, wearing masks and using hand sanitizers.
Accommodation and food covered 100%, travel expenses covered up to a maximum of 275 euros.
PCR tests will be covered up 50%
If your are interested in participating, click on the folowing form: